Reviews

Have you had Deep Cleaning Carpets clean your home or business? Please tell us how we did!

14 Responses so far.

1. Sharon T says:

Scott will take care of your carpet and your belongings.

“Carpet looks great. Scott is a very nice man and considerate of the property he moves to clean underneath. My mom is a huge fan.”

2. Samantha M says:

Polite and quick

“Very friendly and quick to perform quality work!

3. ShaJina M says:

Commercial floor

“Scott did a great job! Stripping and and waxed the floor..”

4. Richard L says:

Deep Cleaning Carpets

“Scott did an AMAZING job, will defiantly have him back!!!”

5. Rose C. says:

I just moved into a new apartment and needed 4 piece sectional to be clean. Scott not only did an awesome job cleaning my sectional but was so nice enough to even set up my sectional in my living room. While he was there, he also clean my carpet and 4 dining room chairs(with cushion) as well. All together he gave me such a great deal!! I would definitely hire him in a heartbeat again or even recommend him to somebody. I’m feeling a lot better settling into my new place thanks to Scott. 🙂

6. Eunsuk K. says:

Scott is a true professional. He was quick to reply with accurate quote from the very beginning and he showed up on time on the actual day of cleaning with proper tools and equipments. The work he did on my carpet was superb. I was very pleased with his work and service. Thank you, Scott.

7. Matt P. says:

Scott did a Great Job! Highly Recomend him!

8. Serenity C. says:

Scott did an excellent, speedy job on my sectional sofa and kitchen floor (just under 3 hours), on short notice! I’d Would definitely hire again.

9. Ana P. says:

Scott did a wonderful job cleaning my sectional. He was on time and very much professional. He informed me how I can continue to keep my couch clean. He also showed me how dirty my couch was even though I try my hardest to keep it as clean as I can. It is worth the time and money to get a good professional like Scott to clean your couch and everything els, as much as I am clean I couldn’t clean my couch as good as Scott did 🙂 thanks Scott

10. Jennifer A. says:

Scott cleaned for us. We were VERY pleased and would hire him again without a doubt! He is SO nice as well—and very thorough! Our carpets looked and smelled great!

11. Kim M. says:

Would use him again. Great service.

12. Marlene G. says:

I was very pleased with Scott’s demeanor and work ethic. He did an outstanding job of cleaning carpets in 3 rooms. I They looked pristine when he was finished.

13. Roxana says:

Awesome work, friendly, honest , reliable.

14. Kati says:

I am thrilled that my floors are so clean, so quickly! They passed the white socks test!

“Scott worked with me and gave me suggestions for my options of how to clean the carpets and the hardwood floors prior to moving into my new house. He was flexible and very accommodating. He kept me well-informed on his progress as he worked through the home and asked me to inspect each room after he had finished. He had an easy-going personality, and he didn’t add any stress to an already stressful mortgage and moving process.”

Kati P.